Benefits of Membership
The Chamber may not be a customer of yours, but it is very much a part of your business. The Chamber acts as a sales and public relations agency for the entire area. Chamber actions can directly affect the growth and success of your business. Having some input into those actions makes good sense. Among the benefits of membership you’ll find:
- Learn information on joining our Health Insurance Plan with David Tully at Advantage Benefits Consulting, call 845-452-8944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your business or profession considered in Chamber actions.
- Ability to vote for Chamber board members.
- Services for pertinent business information including demographics.
- Associations with other business professionals.
- Affiliations with other local Chambers of Commerce.
- Speakers from many fields (education, government, insurance, finance, safety, etc.) to keep you aware and efficient.
- Advertising opportunities on Chamber web site.
- Membership directory and community guide listing with display advertising opportunities – wide distribution in the region.
Info on NEW 2017-18 Directory: Letter to Members and Advertising Order/Contract Form
- Growing exposure through the Chamber web site where your business can be found by more people needing your products or services.
Your Membership is an Investment In Your Community
The Chamber represents and promotes the basic economy of our area. Quality of life is intrinsically linked with the success of business, making commercial and professional choices important to the lifestyles of the entire community. As a member, you can serve your own professional and business interest and add to the lives of your clients, neighbors and customers. Community involvement and ability to help influence the process of orderly growth and development may be the most important opportunities Chamber membership offers.
July 2013 Membership Survey Results
Please review the results of our 2013 Membership Survey. The Board of Directors would like to thank those who participated and will be discussing how to incorporate some of the suggestions in the future. Your feedback is always important!
PRINTED MEMBER DIRECTORY Available Online
2015-16 Membership Directory and Hyde Park Information Guide
(Some of the info in this document may be outdated due to changes in officers and membership during the life of this publication.)